Friday, February 10, 2012

Nora's day

Today I got a goal in futbol, which was really exciting because it’s the first time I’ve gotten eliminated second in “Eliminato” and it’s my first goal. We have soccer fields here that are pavement, which are dangerous. Yesterday when we were playing on one of the fields I got hit in the face by a ball, so now my lip and eye hurt. A lot.


I have a math exam on Monday about decimal numbers, which we’ve been studying for two weeks now. Which is not average, that’s shorter than average, because average is like 3 or 4 weeks. We’re studying operations with decimal, which means addition and subtraction. But the unit that we’re on is like two units in one. It has addition and subtraction with decimals AND money, which is the Euro because we’re in Spain. I think the Euro is going to be easy. Daddy came back from Russia with Rubles (and a wooden stacking doll!) and like 3,000 Rubles equals $100. That would be harder to do decimal operations with.


While Daddy was gone, Mommie said that I had been helping with Seth a lot, so she’s commuting my ban on Bella. I called them today and they’re available tomorrow. I saw Cleo on an excursion from school on Tuesday, and I think she’s not sick anymore.


The excursion was about nature, because we were going to the Aula a Naturaleza. She explained to us in Spanish but I did understand. And about the plants that were there. There was an Indian garden, and lots of cypresses, and an invernadero, which is all tropical plants. And a Bonzai museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment