Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nora's day

Today I played futbol, and it went a little better than I thought it was going to be because the boys were cheering me on. They usually don’t, but I think they started to realize that I’m a bit better than they thought I was.


We have a science exam tomorrow and it’s about the planets and climate.


Today we didn’t have gymnastics but Mom had me stay in the gym anyway. I did my homework on the pile of mats and it was super-high and fun. Some guys from the ESO (high school) started playing soccer and Andy had to come and say “sshh.” I realized later that they were part of the Maccabi soccer team. And me and a person from third grade were playing futbol, and we accidentally kicked it in the playing area, and the guy who was coaching said we couldn’t play.

No comments:

Post a Comment