Sunday, February 5, 2012

From Nora

I suppose that I had a good day. But super cold. Last night we saw the Real Madrid game at the Internet Café. We stayed the whole game and we got back at 10:00. The Real Madrid won. I ran all the way home and so I was SUPER-DUPER TIRED. When I looked at Mommie's note on my post, I literally screamed that she was going to shorten my ban! Woo-hoo! But I still won't be able to go there because Cleo is sick (boo; and poor Cleo). A few months ago I saw Bella, Flo, and Cleo walking home from school. Their uniforms were cool. It was a Wednesday or Friday, I don't remember. I'm giving up on buzzing her because her buzzer doesn't work. But Eduardo is fixing it (I think). Nathan status: At football, in the freezing cold. We have drafty windows so it is freezing cold inside too. The wind is about 25 miles per hour. I'm NOT going downstairs! Brr! But I never thought it would get this cold. AHHH! But it doesn't snow (WAA! I want snow!) It is not as cold as Boston last winter (NOOO!!! It's maybe 10 to 15 degrees higher, without wind.) But still my feet are freezing. So I'm going to be putting on my wool socks soon. I'm starting to like school more. In gym we have to run 3 laps around the whole school, which is almost 1 mile or maybe 0.5 of a mile. In math we're learning about números decimales. We have a test on the 13th. In science we are learning about climates and planets. My favorite planet is Uranus. In Art we are learning about symmetry. We were (past) learning about Van Gogh. In Art the topics change per semester. This in long-hand is 3 pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment