Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nora's comments

The last few days I’ve seen two plays, done an exam, and called Bella just to hear that she can’t play. The play was about the Maharal de Praga (I don’t know who he is completely, all I know is that he was a person). The sixth graders performed it. There was a golem whose costume was made of sand (ha ha :)). The second wasn’t a real play; it was the high school (or ESO) talking about the same theme. But there was games too they were in Spanish so I didn’t entirely understand. The third graders (Lavan and Cajol) and fourth graders went to the high school at the same time as the fourth and kindergarten.


The exam was of English. It was actually two exams in one because it was on Friday and on Fridays we have a verb test. My Spanish teacher in school (Carmen, she is also my math teacher) told me to go with her after I finished my exam. But since I didn’t have time I didn’t go. We have a lengua (Spanish language) exam on Monday.


It turns out Bella can’t come over because Cleo is sick. Also, I’m prohibited to go over there or have any dessert until February 28th (although Mommie is thinking of commuting the sentence). Bella just moved to a bigger apartment but the same urbanicization. She has a Wii, and iPod Touch, and a huge house, and so when I go over there I’m always late coming back. And that’s how I got my ban of dessert and going over there. But it’s entirely my fault because I can’t keep track of time and Mom has to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment