Tuesday, November 1, 2011

news from Nora

Today is very rainy, and so will be the next nine days. Yesterday, my friends went trick or treating with their friends and with me around the complex. But their friends went with them out of the complex. I got two pieces of candy. One person said “No quiero truco tratos!” That means I don’t want trick or treaters. They must have stayed out very late because they are having their breakfast now (it is 11:00!) (Actually, 6:00 your time).

Anyway, I have had 9 exams already! I have 3 exams this week. In the Spanish exams I get up to 80%. But in English I get up to 99%. Tests are called Exams or Controls. The English subjects are Art, English and Science. My favorite are these three because I love the teacher Alexandra. She speaks Spanish and English. I LOVE MATH (except for the fact that it’s in Spanish). In one of my tests I got an 89%. It was in Spanish. I have 5 friends. But two girls are whispering behind my back. :(

I like playing hide and seek touch. That’s hide and seek tag basically.

Nathan is at a birthday party.

We’re going to Paris! For my birthday I decided to go to Paris. Our hotel (Daddy thinks) can see the Eiffel Tower. I’m going to miss Friday and Monday of school. (NB from Mommie: Probably the only time Nora will get taken to Paris for her birthday—couldn’t pass up the chance!).

1 comment:

  1. NORA, I'm so very excited about your birthday visit to Paris. You may be the only girl who has ever been to Paris for her 9th birthday. Have a great time and remember what you did to share with your friends and grandparents. LOVE, BEBE

    ReplyDelete