Friday, August 26, 2011

Nora checks in

Seth goes out every morning to see backhoes and me and Nathan usually walk to the Japanese grocery store, which we had to take the metro (which would be the T in Arlington). And then we took a 20-minute walk to the store. When we walk back, me and Nathan have to stop and sit down somewhere. And then we get home and then Mom and Seth are at home, and we either go to the park or see central Madrid. And then we have lunch either out or come back home. If we come home it's usually salami. If we go out, I usually get a hamburger. And my favorite restaurant is Pans, it has really good chicken nuggets and fries.

Me and Nathan both signed up for the pool, we got cards that say the name of the sports center that the pool is at. And the pool has a water slide, but it's open from 5 PM to 8 PM. You can go on it as many times as you want. They block off this area, and it's really cool. Also, there's steps, there's a little pool, but it's deeper than the bigger pool, and it's warmer because -- I don't know why. And I always go in the little pool first, because it gets me used to the warmer water, and then go in the huge pool. And then I swim around for awhile, and I really like to do dives off the deepest part, which is in the middle near the water slides. And then we go home after and watch a little TV and then we have dinner and then we get ready for bed and then we usually read the Wizard of Oz, which is the book we're reading after the Golden Acorn. Then we go to sleep. And then I wake up and then the whole day starts over again.

Our apartment is pretty nice, and once Mommie can download pictures onto the blog, I can show you some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment