Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Objects in the backpack

1. Seth brought home a loaner hat from school today that reads "THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN." Here's the conversation that transpired:

Seth: This my hat!! (Broad smile)
Mommie: I don't think that's your hat Seth. Your teachers lent you that hat because you were cold.
Seth: No, it my hat. See, S (touches the S from SPIDER), E (touches the E from THE), T (touches the T in THE) and H (touches the H in the). It my hat. (Beaming)
Mommie: Oh. I see. The S, E, T and H have to be in the right order. SETH. It's not yours.
Seth: (Perplexed expression). Why not?

2. In Nathan's backpack, for some reason, there was a blue alien-looking stuffed animal.

Mommie: Que es esto?
Nathan: It's pupi.
Mommie: Porque esta in nuestra casa?
Nathan: Because I have to do stuff with it.
[Nora and Seth, screaming in background]: Show me! Show me! Show me!
Mommie: Puedes mostrar a sus hijos?
Nathan: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment