Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nora's comment

Nora says…

When Mommie says that I do something like, for instance saying that it’s 6-9 weeks, I was actually messed up, because I mixed up months and weeks. And I really think she should correct it.

Anyway, back to the real subject. Today in science class, we did a lot (not exactly a lot), well, actually nothing. But then we Alexandra said we had to study for our science exam, and then we had to do a worksheet for English and explain the respiratory system in our notebooks. It took me 15 minutes and my math took me 25 minutes because it’s all in Spanish and it’s really hard. But that’s part of learning Spanish.

In art class yesterday it was quite fun because we worked on a drawing that you copy from a book and you put some squares on a piece of paper and then number them, and then when you say on square 16, there’s a circle so I have to draw a circle in square 16. But the cool thing is that it becomes 10 times bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment